It is the policy of Carers FIRST to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Carers FIRST to:
- give satisfaction to all of our Carers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by the Senior Leadership Team to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Last Review Date: October 2018
Next Review Date: October 2019